GRANULATED PLASTIC MEDIA
For Wet – Blast Deflashing of Integrated Circuits and Discrete Electronic Components
|Part No.||Sieve Size||Inches||Millimeters|
|WBM – 2||20/30||.033 – .023||.84 – .58|
|WBM – 3||30/40||.023 – .017||.58 – .42|
|WBM – 4||40/60||.017 – .010||.42 – .25|
|WBM – 5||60/100||.010 – .006||.25 – .15|
• SPECIFIC GRAVITY = 1.5 gms/cc (Glass Bead = 2.5)
• HARDNESS = 4.0 MOHS (Glass Bead = 5.5)
• NOTE: Custom sizing and special screening are available. Please inquire.
Click for SDS: REACH
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- WBM is harder and denser than other plastic media resulting in more efficient deflashing, superior sedimentation and excellent media circulation.
- WBM is softer and less abrasive than glass bead and, therefore, doesn't damage parts and causes no excessive wear to deflashing machinery.
- WBM is offered in a wide range of standard sizes so that the ideal size is available for each individual application.
- WBM features tight size control which excludes ineffective, dusty fines and oversized particles from media mix.