POLYAMIDE • NYLON DEFLASHING MEDIA
Maxi-Strength/Cylindrical Plastic/Blast Cleaning Media
|PAC-40||Red/Natural||.040 cylindrical x .056 (diagonal)||1.0 cylindrical x 1.41 (diagonal)|
|PAC-30||Red/Natural||.030 cylindrical x .042(diagonal)||.76 cylindrical x 1.07 (diagonal)|
|PAC-20||Red Only||.020 cylindrical x .028 (diagonal)||.50 cylindrical x .72 (diagonal)|
|PAC-15||Red Only||.015 cylindrical x .021 (diagonal)||.38 cylindrical x .54 (diagonal)|
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Manufactured entirely in the U.S.A. for fast and efficient delivery to your facility.
- Non-abrasive, cylindrical design provides excellent deflashing results on thermoset appearance parts and excellent deburring characteristics on machined die-cast parts.
- Special compounding results in added longevity and cost savings.
- Unique composition leaves no residue and eliminates costly post cleaning operations.
- Polyamide nylon is economical; ideal for replacing agricultural media while reducing finishing costs.
- Exact sizing eliminates lodging in slots and holes and lowers inspection expenses.
- Is used effectively in both air-blast and wheel-blast machinery eliminating the need to stock different media.