Soft Grade Granulated
Plastic Blast Cleaning Media
Type: Granulated Plastic | Shape: Irregular | Mohs: 3.0
» Deflashing electronic components
» Stripping coatings from sensitive substrates
|Part Designation||U.S. Standard Sieve||Inches||Millimeters|
|MS-1||12/16||.066 – .047||1.68 – 1.19|
|MS-1.5||16/20||.047 – .033||1.19 – 0.84|
|MS-2||20/30||.033 – .023||0.84 – 0.58|
|MS-3||30/40||.023 – .017||0.58 – 0.42|
|MS-4||40/60||.017 – .010||0.42 – 0.25|
|MS-5||60/100||.010 – .006||0.25 – 0.15|
Irregular Shapes May Yield Up To 15 Percent Size Deviation
3.0 Mohs Hardness; 1.28 – 1.33 Specific Gravity
Packaging – 275-Pound Drums or 55-Pound Boxes
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Less aggressive than Multi-Blast® (MB) with similar cutting action.
- Very low dust and static levels.
- Sharp, granular edges produce quick cleaning action in less time, saving money.
- Causes no abrasion to blast cabinet, nozzles, windows or fixtures eliminating the need for frequently replacing costly parts.
- Media is non-toxic and produces no silicosis hazards contributing to a safer work environment.
- Leaves no residue deposits eliminating costly and time-consuming post-washing or other treatment of parts.
- Media is treated with anti-static solution which helps keep dust levels low, reduces static and keeps parts cleaner.
- Recommended for suction blast equipment or low pressure blasting applications.
- Deflashing electronic components.
- Stripping coatings from sensitive substrates.
- Stripping composite panels.
- Stripping fiberglass.